Payton Coolers work on the evaporative cooling mechanism taking hot air from the surrounding and give away cool air thereby creating a healthy and hygienic environment. 12 Wonder 50 payton air cooler made up of fiber body that ensures a long life. it occupies less floor space and delivers incredible energy efficiency. It has larger water storage that keeps surrounding cools up to 4 hours.
Note* – Under ideal test conditions. Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient conditions and the heat load. All specifications are approximate and may vary within + 10% of the specified value. All products are subject to continuous improvement. The company reserves the right to change specifications without any prior notice. Images shown above are not as per scale.
For Better Results
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- Cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.