Note* – Under ideal test conditions. Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient conditions and the heat load. All specifications are approximate and may vary within + 10% of the specified value. All products are subject to continuous improvement. The company reserves the right to change specifications without any prior notice. Images shown above are not as per scale.
For Better Results
Preventive Maintenance During Summers
- Recycle The Water Tank Every Week To Avoid Scaling Of Salt
- Clean & Dry The Water Tank After Every 15 Days
- Cleaning The Cooling Media And Panels After 15 Days
- Cleaning The Water Distribution Channels & Pipes
- Cleaning The Evaporative Cooler From Outside
- Lubricate The Motor And Pump
- Cross-examine All Electrical Connections
Preventive Maintenance After Summers
- Make Sure To Dry & Clean The Water Tank
- Cleaning The Cooling Media (Cellulose Pads And Panels)
- Remove The Cooling Media If Wood Wool
- Lubricate The Fan And Motor
- Clean The Cooler From Outside
- Pack The Cooler With Corrugated Box.
Tips And Tricks
- Make Sure Water Pump Is On
- Keep Windows And Doors Open For Cross Ventilation
- ensure Proper Installation In Window Of Window Air Cooler
- Make A Direct Water Connection To Avoid Dry Run
- Make Sure You Use Clean Water Which Avoids Scaling On Pads And Gives Maximum Evaporation.